Values and Methods
The NCS Group focuses on providing their customers proven value for their investment. The core beliefs center on tested and proven methods based on decades of experience and a continuous quest for improvement.
We’re not robots implanting systems to produce large volume low quality outputs. We are a unified organization that exhibit passion for excellence. Within our knowledge base are SOP’s specifically designed for commercial cannabis production. Our SOP’s yield excellent results quantitatively and qualitatively using standard low-cost equipment.
Out formula for success lies in the core principles of agronomy, we do not design our client’s system to rely on unproven technologies or chemical adulterants. In light of this methodology, we plan for our clients to produce a plethora of different strains with consistent results at the lowest possible capital and operating costs. Our methodology also transcends growing systems that allow flexibility within the facilities structure.
PROVEN RESULTS = ACCURATE PROJECTED PROFITS
- HIGHLY TRAINED PERSONNEL
- TRAINED STAFF THAT HAVE YEARS OF TEAMWORK AND A UNIQUE SYNERGY
- PROPRIETARY SOP’S UTILIZING DEMONSTRABLE COST EFFECTIVE METHODS THAT REQUIRE A MINIMUM OF STANDARDIZED LOW COST EQUIPMENT
- CORPORATE MANAGEMENT WITH A COMBINED 60+ YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
- KNOWLEDGE BASE WITH ALL METHODS OF INDOOR CANNABIS CULTIVATION
- EXPERIENCED WITH GROW ROOM DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION
THE LPA – LICENCED PRODUCERS ADVANTAGE – MITIGATE
- PRODUCTION RISK ASSOCIATED WITH HIRING UNPROVEN STAFF
- INVESTING/TRAINING EMPLOYEES THAT MAY NOT WORK OUT
- INVESTING IN UNPROVEN TECHNOLOGIES AND METHODS THAT THAT ARE NOT REALIZED FOR AN ENTIRE CROP CYCLE
- FINANCIAL OUTLAY FOR HUMAN RESOURCES BASED ON UNSUBSTANTIATED REFERENCES
- THE RISK OF UNCERTAIN PRODUCTION VOLUMES
- UNPREDICTABLE AND IRREGULAR PRODUCTION QUALITY